• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Guilt trip

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Actually I had to teach my 4 year old the hard truth about te saying 'never a lender or borrower be'

He asked for £2 to buy the CBeebies magazine last month at the local shop. Sure I said but i expect 50% interest per day until the debt was cleared. To you mind signing this agreement here son and i put the 1264622 APR value on it.

Well the next day he failed to pay back and I had to add interest. I also left him a note under his pillow which of course cost me an extra £50 which I had to add to his bill.
    The next day he paid back 5p which I am afraid to say resulted in another charge. It's been a month now and he presently owes me £64833.29. Ive taken all of his toys, bedding etc and made him sell it buts he's still short. Now I'm not to sure wether to send in Ronnie and Reggie the ten year old twins from next door to have a word or whether he should be forced to sell his sister to a rich Arab.

Suggestions please?
    My first "business" was as a loan shark at school. I'd take my pocket money into school and rely on someone not bringing their lunch money in (had to pay 75cents each day).

Loan them $1, and get $2 the next day. Failure to pay led to it doubling daily.

If anyone attempted to not pay, I refused to lend to anyone else in that class - so their classmates turned on them until they paid their debts.

Ah, that brings back fond memories.
    Best Forum Advisor 2014
    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

I was on the phone to the kids mum once when the eldest was squealing in her ear I want to speak to Daddy. After 5 mins she asked why as she needed to keep talking to him as well, his reply was "I wanna bug him for money", he was 6 at the time!
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        Actually I had to teach my 4 year old the hard truth about te saying 'never a lender or borrower be'

He asked for £2 to buy the CBeebies magazine last month at the local shop. Sure I said but i expect 50% interest per day until the debt was cleared. To you mind signing this agreement here son and i put the 1264622 APR value on it.

Well the next day he failed to pay back and I had to add interest. I also left him a note under his pillow which of course cost me an extra £50 which I had to add to his bill.
        The next day he paid back 5p which I am afraid to say resulted in another charge. It's been a month now and he presently owes me £64833.29. Ive taken all of his toys, bedding etc and made him sell it buts he's still short. Now I'm not to sure wether to send in Ronnie and Reggie the ten year old twins from next door to have a word or whether he should be forced to sell his sister to a rich Arab.

Suggestions please?
        Send him to Jeremy Kyle and pray that your not his real dad?
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
        X