• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What shall I learn?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How about the correct usage of what and which? Handy for polls.
    Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

If you want to start a career in the film industry then Haskell would be the obvious choice:

James Haskell | Shirtless PIctures | Hot Rugby Player | Naked Calendar | London Wasps | homorazzi.com

In 2003, he was suspended from Wellington College, after filming Paul Doran-Jones and a female student having sex in a boys’ dorm and then screening the video for other students in a common room

Read more at: http://www.homorazzi.com/article/jam...#ixzz2XPOdoZjO
      Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
        I eat Japanese for lunch. Saba ika tomago Suzuki inari. Origato.
        Wow. sugoi. I watch a lot of japanese anime, so only understand bits and pieces. Did you do level 1-5 exams, or just googled and pasted?
        I am Brad. I do more than the needful and drive the market rates up by not bobbing my head.

Comment

OK, which numpty ruined the poll
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by KaiserWilly View Post
            The one that pays the most.
            Clearly the last option then.
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
            X