• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Nokia and HTC Windows Phone reliability/battery life

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh for having my Nokia 6310i, which had a battery life of somewhere near 2 weeks, with my usage profile.

P.S. I am currently waiting for the Samsung Galaxy Note 3, not everyone's cup of tea, due to size.

Have just read some reviews on the Sony Xperia Z Ultra, similar size and power.
    Last edited by Scrag Meister; 25 June 2013, 11:22.
    Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
      Unreliability / poor quality.
      I hear a lot of good things about the new HTC - better build quality than Samsung with the same platform.

I personally stick with Blackberry for my main phone - the new q10 looks really good. If I had to chose a touch screen smart phone then it would likely be between the HTC and Samsung. I think the HTC wins on build quality and cosmetic appearance.

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
        I've been thinking about getting one of these:
        nPowerPEG.com - newhome
        Cewl!
        This default font is sooooooooooooo boring and so are short usernames

Comment

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
          I hear a lot of good things about the new HTC - better build quality than Samsung with the same platform.

I personally stick with Blackberry for my main phone - the new q10 looks really good. If I had to chose a touch screen smart phone then it would likely be between the HTC and Samsung. I think the HTC wins on build quality and cosmetic appearance.

Yes my HTC turned out to be better than the Nokia though it was cheaper!

Just looking at ebay for a handset - people are selling off their unwanted upgrades from their network providers - asking for too much I think considering the warranty is not being carried over.
          This default font is sooooooooooooo boring and so are short usernames

Comment

Working...
          X