• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Keep yer hand on yer ha'penny in Paris

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Thankfully there are still morons like me to provide a laughing stock for more successful types.

Carry on!!

FTFY
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Worry not sas. Where you are going there is unlikely to even be a Consulate. Your poor missus, in a bid to source some of her ever dwindling collection of friends that will still agree to let her visit with you in tow, is really having to go off reservation.
      However, fair play to the woman. That is assuming she is proposing a 12 hour flight sat next to your gurning carcass.
      Or has she checked you into the hold again?

Better warn the cabin crew to remove the sharp objects from her meal tray!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
        Some bollox in a desperate attempt to cover up his missus cretinism
        FTFY
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          FTFY
          Here's to easy pickings.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
            Here's to easy pickings.
            Amen to that.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

If it makes you feel any better shaunbhoy:

My current passport is from a British Consulate after my old one met with an accident. It only took a couple of days. I thought they were very efficient although they did have what was left of my old passport which might have helped.

That was only half the story though as I had to get the visas replaced too which was a complete c**t and the country I was in at the time only gave me a limited visa which meant extra questions the next time I entered the country.
              Coffee's for closers

Comment

Working...
              X