• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Agent trying to grab money from contractors

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    So how come his dad's not doing it with him?
    How come his dad's not donated himself!!!!
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Because I'm a fat old git.

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
      So how come his dad's not doing it with him?
      Because I'm a fat old git, his mother is rather fitter and younger than me, so she's walking with him and I'm the support crew, delivering water, short chain carbohydrates, et al en route.
      My 12 year old is walking 26 miles for Cardiac Risk in the Young, you can sponsor him here

Comment

Originally posted by Dominic Connor View Post
        Because I'm a fat old git, his mother is rather fitter and younger than me, so she's walking with him and I'm the support crew, delivering water, short chain carbohydrates, et al en route.
        We'll sponsor you to do it.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by dominic connor View Post
          because i'm a fat old git, his mother is rather fitter and younger than me, so she's walking with him and i'm the support crew taking the credit for their hard work
          ftfy

Originally posted by marillionfan View Post
          we'll sponsor you to do it.
          +1
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
            We'll sponsor you to do it.
            We just need two references first.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominic Connor View Post
              Dominic! When are you going to reduce the price of your course? Its 50% too expensive now the job market has shrunk.

Comment

Originally posted by aussielong View Post
                Dominic! When are you going to reduce the price of your course? Its 50% too expensive now the job market has shrunk.

The pricing is not under my control.
                My 12 year old is walking 26 miles for Cardiac Risk in the Young, you can sponsor him here

Comment

Working...
                X