• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

For those in London....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    very true. That's why I look at data, like the big fat invoice I'm compiling.

HTH
    Again, the reference to money. It's just so obvious sas.

Comment

Ding ding - Round 2! Place yer bets ...
      Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
        Again, the reference to money. It's just so obvious sas.
        Use bayes.
        You have an initial belief.
        Find some data for what a contractor with HEOR experience earns (hint: I'm not top rate by any means).
        Modify your belief if you're rational, or don't if you're not.
        Don't really care TBH.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Other stuff....
          Don't really care TBH.
          Nah, obviously you do, for if you didn't, rationally thinking, you wouldn't need to come on here telling me, all the time.

You get that, don't you.

Comment

HEOR experience.

Is that Here Everyday Otherwise Redundant?

Comment

you wouldn't need to come on here telling me, all the time.

You insinuated yourself on this thread, remember? I was discussing bayes.
              Anyway like I said, believe what you wish.
              And getting back to the subject of my posts on this thread, if you're intelligent, your beliefs will be evidence based and you modify your beliefs as the evidence changes e.g. with climate change.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

You insinuated yourself on this thread, remember? I was discussing bayes.
                Anyway like I said, believe what you wish.
                And getting back to the subject of my posts on this thread, if you're intelligent, your beliefs will be evidence based and you modify your beliefs as the evidence changes e.g. with climate change.
                True, but what makes you think I believe what you say is what you do, given I do not believe most of what you say? What evidence is there, that states you do, what you say you do? All I have to go on, is what you do on here, and what you do on here, is, basically, tell everyone how stupid they are, how clever you are, how poor they are, and how rich you are. Every day, multiple times. An amateur psychologist can see what you're doing.

So, without 'evidence' of what you do, I am going to go along with what I believe you do, equally evidenced, and that is nothing.

Comment

True, but what makes you think I believe what you say is what you do, given I do not believe most of what you say? What evidence is there, that states you do, what you say you do? All I have to go on, is what you do on here, and what you do on here, is, basically, tell everyone how stupid they are, how clever you are, how poor they are, and how rich you are. Every day, multiple times. An amateur psychologist can see what you're doing.

So, without 'evidence' of what you do, I am going to go along with what I believe you do, equally evidenced, and that is nothing.
                  You need to calm down.
                  Remember:
                  “Sweet are the thoughts that savour of content, The quiet mind is richer than a crown...
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

You need to calm down.
                    Remember:
                    “Sweet are the thoughts that savour of content, The quiet mind is richer than a crown...
                    I'm very calm thanks; remember, if you can, that you asked a question, to which I responded. That's all.

Comment

I'm very calm thanks; remember, if you can, that you asked a question, to which I responded. That's all.
                      Yes but I'm concerned about your OCD and TRS (tourette's repetitive syndrome).
                      Not signs of a well man I fear.

For example you won't rest till you have the last word on any thread. That's bad OCD. I'll leave you to prove my point in a second.
                      Hard Brexit now!
                      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                      X