• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend Baby!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MyUserName View Post
    Park run with my son on Saturday.

Unpacking the Estima and washing things from last weekend.
    Putting the new licence plate on the Estima.
    Putting the new stereo in the Estima.

Church and then sword training on Sunday.
    Estima?
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      Cheapo Previa

Comment

Every day is a weekend for me

Tonight may venture out somewhere for a drink on the canal and enjoy the lovely weather
        Tomorrow: Market, live jazz, and staying out of the kitchen as Mr N is cooking me dinner ( )
        Sunday: F1, cooking, taking pics of said cooking and some long walks along the polders.
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Apparently it has been a bumper year for strawberries so the wife and I are heading off to Cheddar for a bit of "pick your own action".

Might grab a couple of melons while I'm at it!

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
            LOL

It was marketted as Previa in the UK, I bought the Japanses import where it is called an Estima, probably because there is not a name clash with a potatoe over there and it does not matter that it sound like enema.
            "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

LOL

It was marketted as Previa in the UK, I bought the Japanses import where it is called an Estima, probably because there is not a name clash with a potatoe over there and it does not matter that it sound like enema.
              Four inches narrower and no underseal allegedly!

Comment

LOL

Brand Failures - and lessons learned!: Brand culture failures: Car names translation problems
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Ah, the 2nd weekend of June otherwise known as 'Der Vocking Weekend' here will see me going to the Spessart and partaking in the ancient old festival of 'Fürtundwanglertag' where we plait our pubic hair, daub our bodies in mustard and wearing nothing but a sausage skin loincloth we attempt to poke the virgin daughter of the forest with a sour gherkin (a wally) which is wedged between our buttocks.

In the evening much merrymaking takes place where a number of ancient songs such as 'Der Mann mit Der Massivenschwanz und Lilakopf' and folk dances to a Teutonic techno beat will be performed whilst partaking of copious amounts of beer, schnapps and dead pig. Later I will more than likely find myself in a deserted pool hall in a suburb of Gelsenkirchen where 2 old ladies dressed in latex corsets will be standing although under the flickering fluorescent lights they will look like the daughters of the Gods while a dwarf polishes his body with window cleaner sits in the corners cackling. A man in a trilby hat who insist on me calling him 'Sven, dahlink' will then point me to the glass topped table and all the while I'll be wondering if that is a donkey I can hear braying behind the closed door. I will never drink the Devil's Sperm again....

A full and exotic weekend is planned...
                  Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
                    Four inches narrower and no underseal allegedly!
                    I have no idea what an underseal is but ISTR it is narrower than the Previa - something about the taxation laws in Japan. Not that I am any kind of car buff!

However, it has 8 seats and a decent boot even with 8 passengers in it so I am happy with it.
                    "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Footie presentation tonight.

Parkrun tomorrow, but feeling decidedly under the weather, so may give it a miss.

Case of wine delivered today, so at least will have something medicinal to sort me out.

Comment

Working...
                      X