• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Do you have a moustache?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been trying to grow one for all of 35 years, bit of wind blew it right off my upper lip.......

Comment

Yes, tash/beard combo in a desperate dan kinda way, mainly because im lazy in the mornings and so "designer stubble" is the easier option.
      The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        No.
        Liar - I've seen pics of you with whiskers like a Prussian grenadier

Mind you, that was a few years ago.
        Last edited by OwlHoot; 5 June 2013, 07:57.
        Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
          Yes, tash/beard combo in a desperate dan kinda way, mainly because im lazy in the mornings and so "designer stubble" is the easier option.
          Or get an electric shaver and shave in the evenings.
          And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

What beats me is guys who always seem to have a three day scruffy "designer" stubble, which means they must occasionally shave. So you'd think if they'd either look clean shaven at least some days or else end up with a beard.
            Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
              Or get an electric shaver and shave in the evenings.
              If ever I thought it was a problem then I would sort things out, but it isnt, having a beard doesnt affect my work or personal life in anyway, plus I kinda like it.

p.s I own an electric beard cutter/shaver device thingy and once every three or four days I do shave but with the cutter set to its lowest setting, 1mm? 2mm? I dunno.
              The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by Cupid Stunt View Post
                I've been trying to grow one for all of 35 years, bit of wind blew it right off my upper lip.......
                WTF are you?

Comment

If a beard counts, then yes. If not, then no.
                  Best Forum Advisor 2014
                  Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                  Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
                    Does a beard count?
                    Took the words right out of my mouth.
                    Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Toying with growing a big ass beard this winter. Did it once before, on a gig in Finland. Quite liked it.

Currently shave every Tuesday morning before the train to Laaandan taaan and not at other times.

Comment

Working...
                      X