• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

what is the best space film?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The best space film of all time - ARMAGEDDON.

Also some of the ones mentioned in this thread. Moon, Sunshine, Aliens, 2001, Apollo 13, Forbidden Planet.

The series Firefly was better than Serenity the film.

The original Solaris was good. I liked Prometheus on the second viewing. Also Pitch Black, The Right Stuff, Contact.

Trek films; The Star Trek Reboot (1), Star Trek - The Wrath of Khan. I also have a soft spot for The Undiscovered Country.
    ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

+1 for Dark Star, especially when you remember it was carpenter and o'bannon's college project, and that o'bannon went on to write Alien. First space movie where everything wasn't shiny shiny.
      World's Best Martini

Comment

Primer is good syfy, cheaply made and hard to follow but interesting none the less...

Comment

The best space film? "a voyage inside MF's head".

Comment

Working...
          X