• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I'm going to have to ask this...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    All except the MMU which is basically a TA unit of Meteorologists that are deployed into RAF bases around the world.
    Why would RAF need it's own Multi-Media Unit???

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      for the remake of the damnbusters
      (\__/)
      (>'.'<)
      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

I always wondered why I needed SC for working at the DVLA,...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          Mobile Meteorological Unit - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
            I always wondered why I needed SC for working at the DVLA,...
            All government data has to be Protectively Marked, personal data such as names and addresses, medical history etc will be a minimum of restricted (Not Prospectively Marked > Restricted > Classified > Secret > Top Secret) which required CTC as a minium
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
              Who would have thought that it rains underwater...
              Meteorological conditions, not just weather forecasts.

Remember, also allied to the Hydrographic Office, itself part of the MOD....

Comment

All government data has to be Protectively Marked, personal data such as names and addresses, medical history etc will be a minimum of restricted (Not Prospectively Marked > Restricted > Classified > Secret > Top Secret) which required CTC as a minium
                What do you reckon is the protective mark on Tony Bliar's tax affairs?

Comment

All government data has to be Protectively Marked, personal data such as names and addresses, medical history etc will be a minimum of restricted (Not ProTectively Marked > Restricted > Classified > Secret > Top Secret) which required CTC as a minium
                  Boring point but did you know that the markings are all changing this year?

Comment

Why then when I worked on the NHS spine did I not need anything more than a CRB check when I could potentially see people's medical records?

Just askin!

Comment

Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
                      Meteorological conditions, not just weather forecasts. Remember, also
                      allied to the Hydrographic Office, itself part of the MOD....
                      Don't tell them about the Space Weather Office or you'll get terminated permanently

Comment

Working...
                      X