• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Eurovision 2013

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Denmark can't be caught.

We can all go to bed now.

Comment

I thought the Danish song was a bit mince to be honest.

Comment

Lego have won.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
          The guy who read out Ireland's votes was from Westlife.
          I know.

The guy went to uni with some mates of mine and their I know their manager
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
            I know.

The guy went to uni with some mates of mine and their I know their manager

Is he actually nice in real life?

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
              I know their manager
              Ronan Keating?

Comment

They've had her for at least 7 years.

Our Graham was making bitchy comments about her as soon as he saw her.
                No they haven't. This was her first year, she was in fact the German entry in 2010 and won it and was also their entry in 2011. Graham Norton is talking out of his arse
                Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Ireland are last.

Comment

Is he actually nice in real life?
                    yep!
                    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                      No they haven't. This was her first year, she was in fact the German entry in 2010 and won it and was also their entry in 2011. Graham Norton is talking out of his arse
                      So you actually like her like the Lithuanian guy likes Bonnie Tyler.

Comment

Working...
                      X