• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

**** The official Arsenal hand over 4th spot to Spurs on a plate thread ****

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
    - Spurs have signed a new team using Bale's fee
    - Arsenal have brought in Ozil because they are a well run club
    - Liverpool have made a few decent signings
    - Chelsea have Mourinho so doesn't really matter who they have
    - City have spent over £100 Mil as usual
    - United have er.....

WTF is going on here?
    Looks like they're going to sign Fellaini

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
      Looks like they're going to sign Fellaini
      I repeat.... WTF is going on here

Comment

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
        I repeat.... WTF is going on here
        They have a manager who, although he's a good manager, doesn't have experience of making big signings. I suspect he's a bit nervous about splashing the kind of cash that other teams are doing at the moment. I mean, Arsenal spending £42m? Didn't see that happening but it's about time they did something.

Comment

Yesterday:

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Ozil is a class act though the fee seems a little high.

I was hoping Mata would go to Liverpool. Really can't understand why Chelsea want to sell him, he's an excellent player.
            While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
              Ozil is a class act though the fee seems a little high.

I was hoping Mata would go to Liverpool. Really can't understand why Chelsea want to sell him, he's an excellent player.
              I'm not too sure, I used to go see him at Bremen and you could see flashes of brilliance and also for Germany he seems quite good but at Madrid you never saw much of that. Possibly Wenger was swayed by already having 2 German internationals in the team, does that mean the French contingent are on the way out? The rumour yesterday in Germany was that Draxler from Schalke was the player (young, slightly inexperienced but getting better all the time. One to watch)
              Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                I'm not too sure, I used to go see him at Bremen and you could see flashes of brilliance and also for Germany he seems quite good but at Madrid you never saw much of that. Possibly Wenger was swayed by already having 2 German internationals in the team, does that mean the French contingent are on the way out? The rumour yesterday in Germany was that Draxler from Schalke was the player (young, slightly inexperienced but getting better all the time. One to watch)
                I think he'll fit in better at Arsenal, he's the sort of technically very proficient player Wenger likes and they will build things around him whereas that was never going to happen at Madrid. The fans there love him though by all accounts.
                While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
                  I think he'll fit in better at Arsenal, he's the sort of technically very proficient player Wenger likes and they will build things around him whereas that was never going to happen at Madrid. The fans there love him though by all accounts.
                  Arsenal have already got loads of twiddly midfield players.

What they need is a good, no-nonsense centre half. And a good midfield bastard to back up Flamini.

Comment

Özil is the caliber of player we need to be signing, but do we really need another attacking midfielder?!?!
                    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Chelsea Announce Plans to Sign All of Spurs' Transfer Targets

Comment

Working...
                      X