• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sir Alex Ferguson steps down as Man Utd Manager

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    The challenge of seeing if he can win with an even better, richer team?
    No the challenge of winning titles in other leagues
    In Scooter we trust

Comment

Jose has made an arse of Real Madrid considering the funds he has, he wont get it for that.

He will go to Chelski and blow a fortune wining nothing.

Moyes is a stick on for the job, it will be a done deal.

Comment

Originally posted by The Spartan View Post
        No the challenge of winning titles in other leagues

He won the league with Aberdeen

Comment

Jurgen Klopp is attracting money in the markets, Moyes and Mourinho are drifting.
          Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Rafa is available - FACT

Comment

It will be a puppet manager like Moyes, while Fergie steers the ship and creates a Fergie 2 out of him.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                He won the league with Aberdeen
                Sorry I meant decent leagues
                In Scooter we trust

Comment

Say, didn't he announce a retirement about 10 years back? And then was persuaded to come back. What's different this time.
                  McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
                  Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Originally posted by lilelvis2000 View Post
                    Say, didn't he announce a retirement about 10 years back? And then was persuaded to come back. What's different this time.
                    Hes now 72 and needs a new hip.

Comment

Mourinho has drifted from evens to 11/4 in 30 minutes, I take it he's going back to Chelsea.

It will be a few weeks yet I'd imagine.
                      Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Working...
                      X