• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Night away within 3 hours of london

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scoobos View Post
    I'm happily married, so I never get laid.

I'd recommend anywhere on the jurassic coast, its within your range and there's lots of things to do in different weathers.

Absolutely beautiful if the weathers good tho, its worth the gamble. (Wexham).
    Whereas from what I hear your missus is deeply unhappily married and gets laid frequently
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Stayed here recently

Welcome | the Horse & Groom Inn

Good food and beer and good location.
      Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Cotswolds would be my first choice but we've done that twice so went to Stratford on Avon last time instead. Lots of good restaurants in the villages nearby. Or the New Forest if the weather is nice, but more limited choice of places to stay.
        "A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It’s the s*** that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come." -- Lester Freamon

Comment

Buxton?
          "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Working...
          X