• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reason for contracting

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Xenophon
    How? You googled for "test please delete" didn't you? Own up.
    Nope. Googled for 'how to screw the tax man'. To be honest, I'm waiting for Hector to go post op before I consider this option, but in the meantime, I'll take the divs....

Comment

Originally posted by Dundeegeorge
      XOG, BOGEY
      Xenphon has been breached again.
      For heaven's sake that's the third time this week, can you not wear some incontinence pants or something.

Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by djfoot
        Nope. Googled for 'how to screw the tax man'. To be honest, I'm waiting for Hector to go post op before I consider this option, but in the meantime, I'll take the divs....
        Wow - boring search. I recommend a "test please delete" search - the results are more satisfying.
        Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Francko
          Particularly true in the UK. A bit better in the continent, though.
          Most IT work is, by nature, project based.

As a contractor you get the greenfield work. As a 'permie' you get one greenfield project followed by brownfield (maintenance) stuff, and if any more new work turns up you'll be too busy so they'll call in the contractors
          Cats are evil.

Comment

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Milan.

Comment

i like to talk about tax but don't have the brains to be an accountant...
              --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SA - Is it like a dragons nostril?

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix
                So how do you get an MOT on a Caravan?

pass the grease monkey €5 he'll do it for you - lots of them in Essex.
                SA says;
                Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
                (whatever these are)

Comment

Take a large crane. Lift the caravan to any height exceeding 100 feet. Release.

I will then be happy to issue you with the MOT certificate of your choice.
                  Plan A is located just about here.
                  If that doesn't work, then there's always plan B

Comment

Thanx guys! Happy Vaning!

Comment

Im zee Fatherland you must take the caravan with you to the TUV station and get both MOTed, sorry TUVed.
                      HEALTH WARNING. IT Can Damage your Health. Free Advice. Advice in the forum is the £9,995 version. By reading the health warning you are agreeing to the terms and conditions. Advice maybe bad as well as good. 24 months interest free. Your home is at risk if you don’t keep up payments. Advice limited to availability.

Comment

Working...
                      X