• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tips for negotiating guest house / hotel rates for long stay

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sophieotts View Post
    Thanks all, I managed to sort out a room from a lady in Tilehurst in Reading. A good saving on the cost of the hotel, no deposit and no minimum tenancy - good all round!

The next thing I need to do is sort out some kind of receipt. Should I draw something up and get her to sign it?

Do you know the type of information I'll need on my receipt in order to put it through my umbrella company?

It is a second place of residence as I will be returning home EVERY weekend to my flat in Yorkshire.

Thanks for all of your help!
    Suggest you get a limited company luv. Never trust anyone with your hard earned money.

Just get her to sign a blank A4 and fill in the rest later
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Working...
    X