• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The British oligarchy

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    They are richer than you are despite having crap degrees
    I suppose they could have done a computer science degree like yours and become a complete loser like you.
    Of course they're richer than me, since they're part of an unmeritocratic oligarchy, you imbecile.
    I thought you were a capitalist?
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      Quite, you doddery, senile, old fart. Now off you toddle, nurse wants to check your prostrate.
      you're prostrate or your prostate.

Either fits
      ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

And lets not forget the "I joined the labour to make a difference" set:

Labour-run town halls give executives £432,000 pay-offs - Telegraph
        Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

And lets not forget the "I joined the labour to make a difference" set:

Labour-run town halls give executives £432,000 pay-offs - Telegraph
          You could join the Labour party too you know.
          And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
            Of course they're richer than me, since they're part of an unmeritocratic oligarchy, you imbecile.
            I thought you were a capitalist?

I am a capitalist and you are making excuses.
            What are you? A "loserist"?
            Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
              That's heresy

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                We could formulate a plan to destroy it from within! Maw ha ha haaaa
                ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

That's heresy
                  Indeed. Very profitable heresy by the looks of it.
                  And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

I am a capitalist and you are making excuses.
                    What excuses am I making? I'm merely observing that having a self-serving talentless oligarchy creaming off millions is only giving ammunition to the lefties.
                    But you're a cretin so you don't get it.
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
                      We could formulate a plan to destroy it from within! Maw ha ha haaaa
                      They already have one.
                      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Working...
                      X