• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Scariest Horrors

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can remember not sleeping the night I watched The Hitcher. But it's not so much scary, as it is horrible.

The japanese Grudge films are very good. Obviously the remakes are tripe. Same goes for The Ring.

John Carpenter's The Thing is a very good film, but sadly I think the effects will look a bit laughable now.

I found Jurrassic Park quite scary when I first saw it.
    Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

My fecking Wedding Video...
      If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

I like this list

IMDb: DISTURBING/HORROR/THRILLER MOVIES! - a list by Rico Passerini

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
          Believe it or not I found the Woman in Black dead scary and I've been through the whole gamut of Evil Deads etc...

My missus, who winces at seeing a plaster being put on on telly, thought it was utter tripe!
          Harry Potter woman in black? Didn't think much of it.

Only one that has sent a shiver down my spine recently is Insidious, not sure if the air con in the cinema was low but something got me.

Although the "hand" scene in Carrie still makes me jump, even though I know it's coming
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post

Only one that has sent a shiver down my spine recently is Insidious, not sure if the air con in the cinema was low but something got me.
              Indeed SM, it did exactly the same to me. I'm sure the feeling was exacerbated by the fact I was watching it alone in a drafty Edwardian rectory in the middle of nowhere on the Quantock hills.

There was also something in it that brought back memories of my childhood old hag visitations.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
                +50 Xeno Geek Points
                Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
                As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Not strictly scary but I find the "Final Destination" films to be a cut above the rest of the genre.
                  ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Scariest Horrors

The Thing Head Spider..

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                      Alien.

Chestburster scene.
                      Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Working...
                      X