• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bye bye helios (!)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Helios
    What a noob Ruprect. Thanks for the fame, but that is not me. That guy obviously did not have a decent proxy.
    Never the less, it is a shame that some intelligent people suffer to maintain the lives of idiots. Considering someone is not bill gates, why bother hacking boxs that are open to the public when you can make money in wire fraud.
    Despite this i have to say "bye bye Ruprect", "your avatar is too ugly too exist therefor it wont.
    I put this in Babelfish to translate it into English, but it failed. Anyone got alternative translation engines? And what do I translate from?

Comment

Try

www.haxor.com

Comment

<<<<<<<<<<<Helios Rocks>>>>>>>>>>

WoRlDs BeSt HacKeR

Comment

Originally posted by accesstowork
          <<<<<<<<<<<Helios Rocks>>>>>>>>>>

WoRlDs BeSt HacKeR
          Or maybe world's stinkiest c\/nt.

Hey! Hack my IP sh1thead
          Last edited by bogeyman; 28 September 2006, 00:46.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by bogeyman
            Or maybe world's stinkiest c\/nt.
            I thought that title bellonged to yourself. Then again the exhaust coming out of that hole of yours, looks like boy george spent the night in your domain.

Comment

I thought that title bellonged to yourself. Then again the exhaust coming out of that hole of yours, looks like boy george spent the night in your domain.
              P A T H E T I C !

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

P A T H E T I C !
                Sorry to hear it. Try Dale Winton next time. LOL

Comment

Sorry to hear it. Try Dale Winton next time. LOL
                  Uh?

Oh God!

I'm so intimidated I'm going to run for the hills!
                  Last edited by bogeyman; 28 September 2006, 01:18.

Comment

Uh?

Oh God!

I'm so intimidated I'm going to run for the hills!
                    Judging by your avatar, I thought peeps like you ran to Taiwan or Bangkok when you got intimidated by the authorities. LOL

Comment

Judging by your avatar, I thought peeps like you ran to Taiwan or Bangkok when you got intimidated by the authorities. LOL
                      Do you actually think that posters look like their avatars?

What kind of imbecile are you, exactly?

Comment

Working...
                      X