• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Isn't everything awful?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A role-playing game (RPG and sometimes roleplaying game)?

A live action role-playing game (LARP)?

Comment

Originally posted by geoffreywhereveryoumaybe View Post
      A role-playing game (RPG and sometimes roleplaying game)?

A live action role-playing game (LARP)?
      Ah, I see - I use GURPS as a rule system although the game is basically Cthulhu. I like psychological horror games.

The LARP system I usually play is a live action Cthulhu version, although I am also technically an LT player although I have barely been since we had kids.
      "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Isn't everything awful?

Did I mention ales?

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          To the OP.
          Fark orf! You live in the richest, most peaceful, healthiest time in human history, at least in this particular corner of the world.
          Quit yer whinging.
          None of which makes the maojority of people happy.
          Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
            None of which makes the maojority of people happy.
            People with first world problems, eh?
            I'd rather have ennui and boredom than famine, poverty and civil war.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Don't worry you'll get that too once the printing presses destroy paper money.

Comment

I agree, I'm happy but then I don't fall for the modern world traps designed to keep me on the hamster wheel.
                Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Quite. We can not only feel miserable, but feel guilty about feeling miserable too.

Comment

Porcini and crimini, fried briefly in very good olive oil with garlic and fresh parsley, sprinkle over some parmesan cheese, and wash down with this;

http://www.antonellisanmarco.it/web/...so_riserva.htm

Not awful at all.

Bach's Mattäus Passion's not awful either.
                    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                      Porcini and crimini, fried briefly in very good olive oil with garlic and fresh parsley, sprinkle over some parmesan cheese, and wash down with this;

ANTONELLI SAN MARCO

Not awful at all.

Bach's Mattäus Passion's not awful either.
                      Top one Mich, you gourmet bastard!
                      If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Working...
                      X