• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Have you ever wept tears of joy ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    No can't say I have. Dont really cry at all. Cried when my daughter almost died and even then had to take myself off to the bogs and do it in private.
    Been married 22 years and only seen him cry twice. Me, twice a week on a good week, twice a day on a bad one.

Comment

Tears of joy? On getting home after a week sailing, couldnt find the cat, then seeing him running down the road towards me.

Comment

Originally posted by socialworker View Post
        Tears of joy? On getting home after a week sailing, couldnt find the cat, then seeing him running down the road towards me and slamming the front door just as he got to it.
        FTFY

Comment

Have you ever wept tears of joy ?

When Frank Worthington scored the winner in our end in the last minute in 1980 at Old Trafford, the theatre of wet dreams.

Comment

Working...
          X