• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who wants to be a millionaire?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    Got an email from them. Although I was awesome, I wasn't awesome enough.

Guess it's back to the day job...
    You will have to be happy with cheating your way to CUK Universally Challenged year after year
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      You will have to be happy with cheating your way to CUK Universally Challenged year after year
      SimonMac - go feck yourself, you jealous loser.

Mudskipper - sorry you were too interesting. On the up side - it will allow several beauticians/teachers from Poole the chance to win 4k. Miserable, unthinking chunts
      I'm looking forward to this years tits
      +50 Xeno Geek Points
      Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
      As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post

Mudskipper - sorry you were too interesting. On the up side - it will allow several beauticians/teachers from Poole the chance to win 4k. Miserable, unthinking chunts
        I'm looking forward to this years tits
        First egg last year was 9 April, but we'd had very mild weather. No eggs yet, but lots of nesting activity, so hopefully will be soon. Will post pics when we get some action.

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post

Love you more
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
          X