• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Let them eat horsemeat

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Uncle Albert View Post
    You go to IKEA once a month?

I become suicidal if I have to go once every couple of years.
    I have a choice?
    Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
      A kebab shop I used regularly years ago was closed down when they were found to be adding dog food to the kebabs.
      Dog food is supposed to be fit for human consumption, as dogs will pretty much eat anything and aren't fussy.

Cat food however is a different matter as they are fussy barstewards and will turn their nose up at pretty much anything.
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
        Dog food is supposed to be fit for human consumption, as dogs will pretty much eat anything and aren't fussy.

Cat food however is a different matter as they are fussy barstewards and will turn their nose up at pretty much anything.
        All pet food should be human edible I believe.

I look after a friend's cat from time to time and the fussiest wee basturt I've come across. What it ate yesterday it turns up its nose at today, costs me a fortune.
        Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
          All pet food should be human edible I believe.

I look after a friend's cat from time to time and the fussiest wee basturt I've come across. What it ate yesterday it turns up its nose at today, costs me a fortune.
          Its true but more so for dogs apparently.

Thankfully the NorPusses eat what is put in front of them, unfortunately it is a pretty expensive cat fud. Wouldn't feed them iams or whiskas, you might as well give them mcDonalds.
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

I only ever ate dog food once, when I was poor. (I will never look at corned beef with respect again)

it made my f@rts stink really, really, bad, but my coat came up nice and shiney

(\__/)
            (>'.'<)
            ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post

Unless they aren't spoilt UK cats. I was in Africa at the back end of last year, and a local very hungry cat ate some crusty bread I was feeding it - followed by lots of water and milk.
              Signed sealed and delivered.

Comment

Working...
              X