• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Yesterdays potential day billing was sent mostly sitting in A+E (and sleeping)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
    Yeh. There did seem to be 3 polish fellas there as well. Whats the betting they hadn't even registered for GP and had just turned up at A&E?
    Now I know why I have been so poorly treated at the NHS. Its the statistics. Btw. how would you like it if I described you as 'english'
    Last edited by mos; 23 February 2013, 12:37.
    If UKIP are the answer, then it must have been a very stupid question.

Comment

FFS. It gets worse.!

The private health care policy is being signed up as we speak - Im scared of having to possibly be at the mercy of these idiots any longer to rely on mine and my families healthcare. Also, seriously considering moving away from the catchment area of the Royal Gwent hospital in Newport just in case I have to go there ever.

After tons of GP visits, Mrs candy is now back at hospital for the 4th time in a month. First 3 times complete shambles. Admitted again on wednesday and she's been sat on a trolley for 48 hours now (remember shes 22 weeks pregnant also).

Now it looks like consultant won't be able to see here today. So they expect her to sit there all weekend? Apparently so. Chances are you'll get some idiot on monday who hasn't got a clue then.

In the past few weeks, all we've seen is healthcare professionals who don't care how long you wait, and all they want to do is pass responsibility to someone else. Shes got asthma and is pregnant. Chest people won't deal with her because shes pregnant and Gynae people won't deal with her because its a chest problem. So shes being passed back and forth. Its just scary to see how bad they actually are.

And there's no-one to co-ordinate and make decisions. Appalling.

Had enough now. Made private appt for monday evening for her and off to pick her up in a bit...

I will complain but chances are nothing will be done about it....
      Look forward to the day when the NHS is abolished and we go to an insurance system where the provider is accountable. That's the problem - NHS can do what they want and there is no accountability or recognition that the patient is their customers. They just don't give a toss.
      Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Working...
      X