• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

'I'm no dictator', says PM Blair

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm with the Emperor on this one. You subordinate Daleks need a bit more discipline. Get back to work.

Comment

Originally posted by Dalek Supreme
      I'm with the Emperor on this one. You subordinate Daleks need a bit more discipline. Get back to work.
      FFS, we've been here, there and everywhere exterminating. What do you want, blood?

Sir.

Comment

Hey guys, why don't we join forces and upgrade the universe?

Comment

You can't do that yet !!

Universe SP3 is still in Beta testing. Just wait a few more millennium eh ?

Comment

Would you believe it, we've just come from an upgrade. We exterminated Phil Collins in the only parallel universe where he was popular. Even the Emperor Dalek over there liked him, so we had to scarper. Eons in the void we were.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Dalek
              Ex-ter-min-ate, Ex-ter-min-ate, Ex-ter-min-ate, Ex-ter-min-ate, Ex-ter-min-ate,
              Are n't you supposed to be dealing with Cybermen, or is that only next Saturday!

Comment

Working...
              X