• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Philip Glass

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most of you will have heard his music whether as part of movie scores, adverts or whatever.
    Me, me, me...

Comment

1 2 3 4,1 2 3 4

Went to a Mr Glass concert at the Barbican a few years back. Fell asleep after a few hours. Left in the third hour, concert continued into a fourth hour.

One can only take so much culture

Comment

Originally posted by castoff101 View Post
        Went to a Mr Glass concert at the Barbican a few years back. Fell asleep after a few hours. Left in the third hour, concert continued into a fourth hour.

One can only take so much culture
        I've had the same, only it was Ken Dodd.

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
          I've had the same, only it was Ken Dodd.
          Yep, also left a Ken Dodd show.

Started at 8pm, interval was at 10.45pm, we went for a drink and stayed in the pub!

Must add he puts on a great show, but it was just getting too late for somebody in their fifties to stay up any longer. Ken Dodd is in his eighties... oh my!

Comment

Working...
          X