• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Don't help your wife do the housework, whatever you do...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
    Classic poor research with dubious conclusions.

Perhaps whatever it is that makes men more willing to do the housework also makes them less interesting in shagging.

Perhaps men who choose the 'caring' role subliminally choose partners who are less interested in sex.

Perhaps men who are so macho that helping around the home is beneath them also exaggerate the amount of sex they get, or get more sex because they demand it

What a load of crap.

Personally, I find that helping around the house gets me more action (this is me doing the ironing)

Be careful with that iron!
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
      Classic poor research with dubious conclusions.

Perhaps whatever it is that makes men more willing to do the housework also makes them less interesting in shagging.

Perhaps men who choose the 'caring' role subliminally choose partners who are less interested in sex.

Perhaps men who are so macho that helping around the home is beneath them also exaggerate the amount of sex they get, or get more sex because they demand it

What a load of crap.

Personally, I find that helping around the house gets me more action (this is me doing the ironing)

What exactly is he ironing?
      Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

I agree - neanderthal man with slapper wife will probably get more.....

but is it just sex??

i prefer a quick nosh myself then i can get back to playing on the PS3

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
          I agree - neanderthal man with slapper wife will probably get more.....

but is it just sex??

i prefer a quick nosh myself then i can get back to playing on the PS3
          Just be careful

Can Oral Sex Cause Cancer? - MensJournal.com
          Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

One study even discovered that kissing may increase your risk of oral infection more than having intercourse
            Nice! Now there's a scientific reason to cut the foreplay and just get on with the shagging

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
              What exactly is he ironing?
              I dont need an iron tho get the wrinkles out of mine. A bird bending over to put the washing on is enough for me
              (\__/)
              (>'.'<)
              ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
              X