• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Happy Burns night!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You knew what you were doing, probably hoped that nobody would make the connection, but I did.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
      You knew what you were doing, probably hoped that nobody would make the connection, but I did.
      Fair enough.. I'll make sure I'll clear any avatars with you before I use them just in case

any posters in this photo?

How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

I thought this was another thread about soldering irons.
        While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Well to be honest if you want to get a high posting pictures of other posters folks online then shoot.

If you are still in then I am out.

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
            Oh go on. Camera on standby
            I had no idea you were mudskippers gran, I thought you were sisters when I met you at the CUK do.
            While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
              If you are still in then I am out.
              What do you mean by that?
              How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
                What do you mean by that?
                Nice late night trolling...

Comment

I don't know what Robert Burns contributed to medical science but many hospitals have named the Burns Unit after him
                  "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Working...
                  X