• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Happy Burns night!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is unhealthy troll, going there.

Out of order.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
      That is unhealthy troll, going there.

Out of order.
      Too far Tony?
      How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

That better?

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
          Too far Tony?
          Aye, too far.

My name is not Tony as well if you have been trying to scout out names of posters and fit up names to images.

Comment

Aye, too far.

My name is not Tony as well if you have been trying to scout out names of posters and fit up names to images.
            "too far Tony" is a phrase the kids are using if you go too far

Comment

We'll get back to bottom wiggle soon

Comment

That better?
                Bang out of order picking up other posters faces online and posting them without permission. Bang out of order.

Screen grabs are taken.

Comment

"too far Tony" is a phrase the kids are using if you go too far
                  Well I never knew that, unlike yourself I am not entertaining myself with children's TV.

Comment

Bang out of order picking up other posters faces online and posting them without permission. Bang out of order.

Screen grabs are taken.
                    If it's something that is "in the public domain" why is it a problem? - no names were associated

Comment

Well I never knew that, unlike yourself I am not entertaining myself with children's TV.
                      think it's more a teenage thaang - take it you don't have any

Comment

Working...
                      X