• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bad day :-(

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oscarose View Post
    Wait unless you get this winter cold virus old boy...currently coughing up blood and spitting into bin kindly provided by the client.

KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON.

Ummmm, not quite sure those the symptoms of a common cold tbh. Don't look up on the internet, go straight to the docs.

If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
      Ummmm, not quite sure those the symptoms of a common cold tbh. Don't look up on the internet, go straight to the docs.

Don't be ridiculous! Who needs doctors. Start a thread on cuk and let us all give advice and pick the one you prefer.

I recommend lots of green tea.......

Comment

It's those chickens we bought a few months ago...

one day at a time

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          Don't be ridiculous! Who needs doctors. Start a thread on cuk and let us all give advice and pick the one you prefer.

I recommend lots of green tea.......
          You are not cut out to be a patient. Have you done a search on NHS Direct, etc.etc.

Comment

Working...
          X