• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Gold

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    It was free market in action with banks doing what they wanted without any regard for the future - complete failure of regulation.
    That may be so but free markets and capitalism are the only way to give people freedom to live and the ability to create wealth.
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
      That may be so but free markets and capitalism are the only way to give people freedom to live and the ability to create wealth.
      Totally agree. But what we've seen are the first signs of a creeping Corporatocracy.
      If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Britain 2 germany 0. hardly tongue in cheek, plus a stack of military experience since.
        Have you taken over from Joseph Goebbels by any chance?
        Ah, one of Maggie's influencers. Have you got one of these?
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
          No, not Spandau Ballet! At least they have some and love this bit:
          They stole it in the first place so we might as well exercise our superior military might and help ourselves to it.
          I'm certainly not a fan of Spandau Ballet either but isn't it a bit over the top and rather expensive to unleash the full might of Her Majesty's Armed Forces on them? They haven't brought out any new songs as far as I know so I think it's better to let sleeping dogs lie.

OK with keeping the nuclear option in case they decide to release a new album.
          And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Working...
          X