• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

And in the end...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Me, me, me...

Comment

Last edited by Jeff Maginty; 5 June 2022, 09:21.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Maginty View Post
        I think there has to be a time-limit on a person's life. It's natures "get-out" clause. For example:- if a person is trapped in a situation where they are suffering intensely (e.g. pow being tortured), then they eventually die and thereby end their suffering. I think it's good that there is a time limit. I would hate for anyone to suffer indefinitely, no matter what they have done. Perhaps that ties in with the Christian value of forgiveness? (e.g. all is forgiven... eventually).
        You're not drinking fast enough
        Me, me, me...

Comment

Today I phoned a residential home re: care of mother. £900 per week. If she lives for another 11 years, that's half a million quid.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
            Today I phoned a residential home re: care of mother. £900 per week. If she lives for another 11 years, that's half a million quid.
            I'll do it for 750 @ week- a bargain - nice self contained room in castle Troll in rural Kent
            How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Working...
            X