• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

oh dear: Mortgages debt tops £1 trillion

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock
    And the Bush administration too.

But then again they print the petro dollars.
    They'd better watch out that some oil-producing country doesn't start taking payment in euros instead of dollars. Oh wait, they've got a plan for that too.

Comment

Yes they have, its called Shock and Awe, I think Iran have shelved their euro bourse plans quietly and since then the talk of the Iran War is now off the radar.

Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes the laws"

Mayer Amschel Bauer, who founded the Rothschild family

"I care not what puppet is placed upon the throne of England to rule the Empire on which the sun never sets. The man who controls Britain's money supply controls the British Empire, and I control the British money supply."

Nathan Mayer Rothschild

Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce.

President James A. Garfield

Comment

Working...
      X