• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

what rate are you on?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrsGoof
    <£1,000,000 ph
    >£1,000,000 ph

Threaded.
    I'm Spartacus.

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss
      Just fail to see how £400 per day is worthy of a moan
      Fair. I could dine out every night and run a few whores on that.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus
        >£1,000,000 ph

Threaded.
        NO! I'M THREADED!

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD
          2,923,745.00 Belarus rubles/day equivalent.
          Those were the days. Used to get paid in Belarus rubles myself, then the fascists at the Inland Revenue Special Compliance Office came along and spoiled all the fun.
          I don't know my arse from an hole in the ground

Comment

Originally posted by Clownio
            Those were the days. Used to get paid in Belarus rubles myself, then the fascists at the Inland Revenue Special Compliance Office came along and spoiled all the fun.
            Did you switch to the bottles of fine wine thing, or was that before? It's a while back now.
            Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
            threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded
              Did you switch to the bottles of fine wine thing, or was that before? It's a while back now.

Didn't get a chance, the bastards had me bang to rights.
              I don't know my arse from an hole in the ground

Comment

I used to get paid in bottles of milk
                The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss
                  I used to get paid in bottles of milk
                  Bet you felt like the cat that got the cream.

Ho ho ho...
                  Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon
                    Bet you felt like the cat that got the cream.

Ho ho ho...
                    No the tax man was semi skimming me
                    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

surely the rate today is meaningless without knowing skills and location... no context means no concept ... no?
                      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SA - Is it like a dragons nostril?

Comment

Working...
                      X