• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The official "Last post of 2012" thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Fake official thread, for only moi can create official threads.
    OK, this is the unofficial one then. You best post a new official one - and just the one

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
      We should only have one last post thread. I nominate this one until I decide to change my mind at 23.59 tonight. What time 23.59 will actually be I have not decided yet, but the bash script to update the server time is working nicely on my dev box so am confident of achieving an underhand victory this year. That is if I haven't drunk too much fizzy and fallen asleep at ten as I usually do

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
        Who the **** put you in charge of how this place is run.... oh sorry boss!
        AtW said I could!

Comment

OK, this is the unofficial one then. You best post a new official one - and just the one
          Please endorse this one -

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...12-thread.html

Comment

As last year's saddo loser winner, I should be granted the honour of creating the official official last post thread! AtW wasn't even an 'also ran'.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
              As last year's saddo loser winner, I should be granted the honour of creating the official official last post thread!
              The honour is mine

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                The honour is mine
                Bored with wanking or saving it 'till midnight?
                "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

We should only have one last post thread. I nominate this one until I decide to change my mind at 23.59 tonight. What time 23.59 will actually be I have not decided yet, but the bash script to update the server time is working nicely on my dev box so am confident of achieving an underhand victory this year. That is if I haven't drunk too much fizzy and fallen asleep at ten as I usually do
                  Don't you then just call in the mods to do your bidding?

I am not sure if I can sleep tonight without knowing who has won the last post of 2012.....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    Don't you then just call in the mods to do your bidding?

I am not sure if I can sleep tonight without knowing who has won the last post of 2012.....
                    Nor me Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                      Bored with wanking or saving it 'till midnight?
                      Not a good idea to save it for midnight. It might go over the sofa. Its badly stained as it is.

Comment

Working...
                      X