• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Random incident at London Euston train station last night.....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had no idea such things as First class lounges at stations existed!

Comment

Euston Lounge

Originally posted by KentPhilip View Post
      Go online and purchase a 1st class Anytime day single from Edinburgh Waverley to Edinburgh Haymarket, and select to collect the ticket from a fast-ticket collection machine at Euston. Cost £2.70
      Collect the ticket and make your way to the first class lounge.

They have to admit you because you have a valid first class ticket on Scotrail and Virgin.
      There is nowhere in the terms and conditions that states that the first class lounge has to be on the route of the ticket, or that you have to have used the ticket. I know cos I've checked
      Thanks for that advice but on attempting to buy a First Class ticket on line from Waverly to Haymarket Edinburgh today in order to use the lounge, I found I could only buy ordinary tickets and not First.Any suggestions please ??

Comment

Working...
      X