• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Water beds

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IMHO it won't make a sodding difference what type of bed it is. Once they've decided they're going to be uncomfortable they're uncomfortable.

Sorry.

Offer her a back-rub, then cop a feel.

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
      He is right. spikey tonged little swines.

so tell me about water beds

i need to know
      Water can be compressed but it takes a lot of pressure so unless she's extra lardy I fail to see what comfort she could possibly derive from the water bed. Buy her a hot water bottle and a healthy dose of make do and mend!

Comment

Has she got a big bendy pillow thing?

See below - a basic one like this is good. You can get fancier ones, but they're less manoeverable. A V shape one lets you stick one end under the bump, and one between your knees. Doubles up as support for breastfeeding once baba's put in appearance. And she can take it home, unlike the waterbed.

Last edited by mudskipper; 8 December 2012, 07:05.

Comment

Its really you that wants it so you can sleep in it after a few tinnies and blame the wet sensation on a leak...
          Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
            He is right. spikey tonged little swines.

so tell me about water beds

i need to know
            Don't buy one. They might drift apart
            +50 Xeno Geek Points
            Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
            As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Working...
            X