• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

So it's Portugal next

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wendigo100
    Finally Fleety finds feck-all faults.
    Excellent.
    We must strike at the lies that have spread like disease through our minds

Comment

Perhaps SG dream might have some validity.

Out of curiousity I consulted the I Ching for Englands prospects for the forthcoming match with Portugal.

For Portugal the I Ching predicted that they would very nearly acheieve their goal , but not quite.

For England the result was at first setback, then overcoming obstacles , then success.

Perhaps this means England will win on penaltys, now dont get too excited as Ive never used the I Ching for soccer results, its been pretty accurate for personal predictions so perhaps the Orcale is just having a laugh at my mundanity.

Time wll tell.

Comment

Oh come on Alf

do a reading for England's chances in the world cup.
        I'm just iching to know how they'll do.

I shall fetch my outergarment.
        Why not?

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
          Finally Fleety finds feck-all faults.

All of a sudden someone writes something that makes no sense. Religion

I said you have to lose a battle to win a war and they asked who I quoted.

Comment

Working...
          X