• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Breaking Bad is amazeballs! (Spoiler Alert)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by amcdonald View Post
      There's a spinoff being planned already
      Is that the one based round Saul?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Excellent ending, nice to see things end well as opposed to going out with a whimper.
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
          Excellent ending, nice to see things end well as opposed to going out with a whimper.
          See "The Sopranos" for details.

Comment

Originally posted by rhubarb View Post
            See "The Sopranos" for details.
            Interesting... GF Platypus thought that, on balance, the Sopranos was a better ending.

Either way, I enjoyed the last episode.

I'm very glad that Lydia [...]*

* Mod removed spoiler.

Comment

I felt a little bit disappointed at the ending. There were too many loose endings that were neatly tied up by so many plans that needed to be planned to the last intricate detail, there was so much that could have gone wrong that didn't and all worked out perfectly, i actually thought towards the end that the camera was going to show Walt back in the cabin and everything we had seen was his dying hallucination.

The Sopranos on the other hand was perfect, in my opinion that episode was one of the greatest TV episodes of all time, at first you feel cheated then realise how perfect it really is.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                Is that the one based round Saul?
                That's the one, and I haven't even got round to watching BB yet (too much Battlefield going on)
                Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                  DeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeVeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeeeee eeeeee wanted!
                  You are a contractor, BluRay!

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                    You are a contractor, BluRay!
                    You're a geek, torrrreeeent!
                    Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by RedSauce View Post
                      I felt a little bit disappointed at the ending. There were too many loose endings that were neatly tied up by so many plans that needed to be planned to the last intricate detail, there was so much that could have gone wrong that didn't and all worked out perfectly, i actually thought towards the end that the camera was going to show Walt back in the cabin and everything we had seen was his dying hallucination.
                      I thought the gun in the boot was a bit far-fetched, the rest was excellent. Not even the best episode in series 5 though. I think series 4 stands out - probaby amongst the best telly I've ever seen.

Originally posted by RedSauce View Post
                      The Sopranos on the other hand was perfect, in my opinion that episode was one of the greatest TV episodes of all time, at first you feel cheated then realise how perfect it really is.
                      Totally agree.
                      ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Working...
                      X