• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Breaking Bad is amazeballs! (Spoiler Alert)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
    Don't bother, we'll have spoiled it for you long before then
    I'm up to date, just helping out our resident large alien lizard friend.
    Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
      Just seen the DVD/Bluray plug on 'Talking Bad', November 26th is the release date for the complete box set.

Was wondering if anyone else watched Talking Bad
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Instagram

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Just watched the latest episode. Holy tulip!

Comment

****!

Comment

Bring on the war with the Aryan Brotherhood, just not sure how the Jesse situation resolves

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                In other news, with only 2 eps to go, all the fun has gone out of Dexter.
                I've really thought that this series of Dexter has shown just how much it's gone downhill.
                ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                  There's just no joy to it any more.
                  and the ending was just as carp as the last series
                  "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Yet another

I'm wondering if the last episode 'Felina' will be any longer? There's a whole load of tulip to clear up.

Edit: The final 2x episodes are 75 minutes each which translates to 53 minutes, 8 minutes longer than previous episodes.

I was hoping for 2 hours.
                    Last edited by gingerjedi; 24 September 2013, 08:03.
                    Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

I thought this week was a little slow, basically until the end and then

Poor Jessie although now gives motivation for Walt and Jesse to be on the same side at the end

Comment

Working...
                      X