• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Xmas Bash (link for those who don't bother looking in social)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
    How many CUK meet ups have you attended "tache boy"?
    About half a dozen fat boy!
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      About half a dozen fat boy!
      Snap. Btw, looking at your piccy I suspect your BMI is way higher than mine.

Comment

Snap. Btw, looking at your piccy I suspect your BMI is way higher than mine.
        Probably, but I have lost the tache now so didn't think reality was coming into the insults!

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Probably, but I have lost the tache now so didn't think reality was coming into the insults!
          Hairy Muff, or not, now you've had a shave.

Comment

Furry Muff, or not, now you've had a shave.
            FTFY

Comment

FTFY
              It was more like bum fluff but fair played to you. Mrs Spod won't let me grow one. Thank Christ I got the pony-tail thing out of the way before I met her

Comment

Should we start a book on how many people actually turn up this year?
                "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                  Should we start a book on how many people actually turn up this year?
                  There will be 5 and all will be called Sasguru.

Comment

There will be 5 and all will be called Sasguru.

Comment

does anyone actually turn up? I was always going to try to go to one of the Northern ones but something always came up..

and me mum told me not to meet people I met on the internet

Comment

Working...
                      X