• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I'm still celebrating...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
    Ah, You mean '"Ed Zachary"
    It could be what he's trying to say
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Anyway this is off topic.

A Scottish Pub team beat Barca.

Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Only the second Celtic CL game I have missed.

Don't bother me though, much more happy that we won.

"Uefa needs to change this phase of the competition if they want to breathe life into the Champions League. Celtic do not merit their place if they are going to play in this style."

Schuster said that after the first game, ram it Schuster, ram it.

An 18 year old we signed from Airdrie stuck a goal past you to make it 2-0.

The first team to beat barca this season.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
          Only the second Celtic CL game I have missed.

Don't bother me though, much more happy that we won.

"Uefa needs to change this phase of the competition if they want to breathe life into the Champions League. Celtic do not merit their place if they are going to play in this style."

Schuster said that after the first game, ram it Schuster, ram it.

An 18 year old we signed from Airdrie stuck a goal past you to make it 2-0.

The first team to beat barca this season.
          And Messi said after the game Barca were unlucky to lose.

Barca had 76% of the posession, not winning was down to Celtic's shape, the tactics, great defending, brilliant goalkeeping and Barca being weak in defence from set pieces and crossed balls. Unlucky my arse.

Messi, you're full of sh!te and a sore loser to a superior team on the night and you were very lucky to have managed an injury time winner at your home venue.
          Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
            SY05's way of saying "exactly". It would be nice if this could become meme.
            er..

aw fegerrit
            (\__/)
            (>'.'<)
            ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
              And Messi said after the game Barca were unlucky to lose.

Barca had 76% of the posession, not winning was down to Celtic's shape, the tactics, great defending, brilliant goalkeeping and Barca being weak in defence from set pieces and crossed balls. Unlucky my arse.

Messi, you're full of sh!te and a sore loser to a superior team on the night and you were very lucky to have managed an injury time winner at your home venue.
              I don't know what has happened with Celtic's defence, start of last season it was a complete joke, now seem to be able to let Barcelona play their A game and deal with it. Celtic defeneded in perfect lines, many times you would look upon the team when the camera panned out and there was a perfect line of 4 at the back and 4 in the midfield.

And we never had Brown or Hooper.

And we pay our taxes.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                And we pay our taxes.
                While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
                  Hey doodab, yer point?
                  Me, me, me...

Comment

Erm .... could I just ask ... erm ... are we all drunk yet? Only I don't get it (and I thought I was pished)
                    +50 Xeno Geek Points
                    Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
                    As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
                      Erm .... could I just ask ... erm ... are we all drunk yet? Only I don't get it (and I thought I was pished)
                      What don't you get?
                      Me, me, me...

Comment

Working...
                      X