• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Blair Hijacks Scottish Racists

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think you should post on here

Originally posted by Torran
    aww **** it I give up

You wind up so easily you'll burst a blood vessel or have a heart attack.
    Go and lie down in a dark room somehwere (else).
    Why not?

Comment

Classic Pikey Dundonian humour

Not at all wound up, just ran out of expressive smilies

Comment

Classic Pikey Dundonian humour

Not at all wound up, just ran out of expressive smilies

Typical 'chip on the shoulder' sweaty response there Torran.

What's a 'Torran' anyway - is it one of those little Jock hills over 3000 inches, like a Munro, or something?

Hoots!

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Scotland's Secret Shame

Scotland, a land full of bigots and racists...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programme...ma/4284023.stm

Comment

can't help yourself can you?

Ahh its all clear now - Hard-bitten cynic, 30 years in IT

You are excused bogey
            Oh! you even had to look up my profile - you sad c^nt.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Racism - Dundonian pikey

who the **** are you preaching to

I'm not disputing any of the above as its blatantly obvious to anyone who has travelled the uk of any nationalty.

your comment "What does that say about the Scots? Sour c^nts the lot of 'em." on the other hand smacks of racism and a small enclosed mind so I repeat "grow up".

There are w*nkers in every nation.
              Hmnn, a little incongruous there I think, you're not from embra, are you?
              Why not?

Comment

who the **** are you preaching to

I'm not disputing any of the above as its blatantly obvious to anyone who has travelled the uk of any nationalty.

your comment "What does that say about the Scots? Sour c^nts the lot of 'em." on the other hand smacks of racism and a small enclosed mind so I repeat "grow up".

There are w*nkers in every nation.
                Most Scots I've met have been the most miserable wingeing anti-English souls imaginable. Christ can they gripe on about how bad England and the English are. And these are ones I've met in England. Lord knows what they are like when playing at home. In fact statistics tell us that racist attacks on English people in Scotland are a serious problem.

On the other hand the Welsh I know are really friendly. Put a pint in their mitts and they are content with the world. Maybe it's because they have their own language and no need to feel inferior?

Time to run ...

Comment

I've been physically attacked 3 times in 2+ years in Edinburgh (I am English), although several of my friends of various nationalities have been assaulted too, so it might not be just my accent.

But it's worse in the west of Scotland... working near Glasgow people in the office would slag off the English for half an hour right in front of me, then ask me to help them with their code... (an Irish guy I work with was telling me he is also regularly slagged off over religion by Scots...)

It tends to flare up during big sport events... seems to be that quite a high percentage of Scots define themselves by 'not being English'.

Thankfully those that don't have the 'auld enemy' bit between their teeth more than make up for the others....
                  Vieze Oude Man

Comment

Originally posted by Fungus
                    Most Scots I've met have been the most miserable wingeing anti-English souls imaginable. Christ can they gripe on about how bad England and the English are. And these are ones I've met in England.
                    I agree. I keep in touch with a Scottish school friend, who went back to Glasgow about 15 years ago. His name is Neil.

This is a typical email from him, which I received last week. I think that the Believe bars he refers to are a re-badged Mars bar or something, a special for England's world cup campaign.
                    Originally posted by Neil
                    If ENG**** win the World Cup, I'm personally going to take all them 'Believe' bars and stack 'em, one on top of the other and re-build the great wall of Hadrian from the other side. There, they will form and ENG*** media proof barrier, impervious to the ravings of the gutter press, of Jimmy Hill, Traitors Hansen, Andy Gray, Charlie Nicholas, McLintock and G.Brown (for so he is.....Broon no longer, one of your lot now, Marc.)

In 2046, we'll dismantle the barrier, and see if the dust, hot air and inflated Ray Winston look alikes with beer guts and painted faces have subsided.

However, as there was a documentary about (not) Winning the World Cup in 1966 on BBC2 last night ().............I doubt it will, not even by 2046.

And when ENG***** don't win this time....well, how about a Medium interviewing Bobby Moore for the SUN.....on his recollections on 1966, from the grave! In prime time TV viewing, of course, Marc....so we can watch it up here as well...Jimmy Hill could present it, what joy!

ENG**** knows what it can do with its bloody BELIEVE bars. Marianne Faithful had the right idea, jist the wrong orifice....(.or maybe not, in the case of ENG **** fans! )

Digitally re-mastered images of the 1966 World cup final has shown that the ball DEFINITELY was NOT over the line for ENG**** second non-goal.....(snip)
                    And so he goes on. This is supposed to be an intelligent man, grammar school educated, and a good degree in Chemistry.

Comment

I do like it how the Scots go on and on about how the English go on and on about the 1966 world cup. Just like they whinge and moan about how much the English whinge and moan. It's so postmodern. The sooner they all do themselves in with chip fat and sectarian head butting the better.

Comment

Working...
                      X