• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dutch telephone number

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ignis Fatuus View Post
    Why did I waste my time with Google when I have CUK?

Anybody know the Siebel EIM mapping for S_EVT_MAIL, while I'm here?
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    I do
    Right then, EO to sign exclusivity contract with me, provides answer to IF for 100 quid, I get 30 quid.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Why did I waste my time with Google when I have CUK?

Anybody know the Siebel EIM mapping for S_EVT_MAIL, while I'm here?
      Is it;

suma -x -a Action=Download -a RqType=SP -a RqName=7100-01-05-1228 -a DLTarget=/export/suma

?

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
        Is it;

suma -x -a Action=Download -a RqType=SP -a RqName=7100-01-05-1228 -a DLTarget=/export/suma

?
        No.

Comment

Look, it's a child table of S_EVT_ACT, that much I know. Most of the EMAIL columns map to EIM_ACTIVITY or some other Activity EIM table, but the EMAIL_BODY column doesn't seem to map to anything. That's probably because it's a LONG, which you don't need to use in Oracle any more, it would be better as a CLOB. Anyhow, EIM translates to (horrendous) SQL, so if SELECT can't handle the LONG, neither can EIM.

That's the problem. And I do have a solution, it's just not elegant (except in the sense that every invoice can be seen as elegant).
          Job motivation: how the powerful steal from the stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
            No.
            dont expect 30£ off me, i was lying

(\__/)
            (>'.'<)
            ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Look, it's a child table of S_EVT_ACT, that much I know. Most of the EMAIL columns map to EIM_ACTIVITY or some other Activity EIM table, but the EMAIL_BODY column doesn't seem to map to anything. That's probably because it's a LONG, which you don't need to use in Oracle any more, it would be better as a CLOB. Anyhow, EIM translates to (horrendous) SQL, so if SELECT can't handle the LONG, neither can EIM.

That's the problem. And I do have a solution, it's just not elegant (except in the sense that every invoice can be seen as elegant).
              Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
              dont expect 30£ off me, i was lying

Looks like he's found a satisfactory approach anyway, which will provide lots of invoicing for him, for the testers and for some other contractor who gets hired to clear up his mess. That's the free market at work, spreading profit around for everyone (except the poor bastard who's paying for it).

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                Looks like he's found a satisfactory approach anyway, which will provide lots of invoicing for him, for the testers and for some other contractor who gets hired to clear up his mess. That's the free market at work, spreading profit around for everyone (except the poor bastard who's paying for it).
                I always like to throw work the testers' way
                Job motivation: how the powerful steal from the stupid.

Comment

I always like to throw work the testers' way
                  Don't expect me to discourage you!

Comment

Working...
                  X