• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

weekend

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Parkrun tomorrow morning.
    Catching up with a friend tomorrow afternoon.

Nowt planned for Sunday, but will probably involve work. Picked up a second gig which seemed like a good idea at the time, but now actually got to do the work.

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
      Taking Jnr to the park at some stage over the weekend. He had his first go on the swings last week and loved it! So I'll be taking a zillion pictures and videos and basically tormenting him

Maybe a trip to Costco to see what Christmas stuff they have. Although, Christmas tulip should be banned till after Halloween! Can't hurt to look though eh?
      Aah that was his first time on the swings?? Coolio.

This weekend I'm taking boychild down to the big smoke to see my bezzie mate.
      Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
      +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Drop in on tenants to see what all the fuss is about a leaky window. Lounge around on my arse for the rest of Saturday (been sniffly all week).

Cook something awesome and give SY02 a seeing to.

Then Sunday decorating.
        Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
          Drop in on tenants to see what all the fuss is about a leaky window. Lounge around on my arse for the rest of Saturday (been sniffly all week).

Cook something awesome and give SY02 a seeing to.

Then Sunday decorating.
          Same same for me.

Make sure you're out this time when I pop around, you and the kids put me off my vinegar stroke with SY02 last time.
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Taking the milf along to the monthly cougar hunt where I'll be using my trusty bbw and afterwards retire to the pub for a spot of bff.

Actually I will be doing sod all this weekend as Frau D. has not given me any pocket money and she is working evenings which would let me do the above so I shall be staying in and doing, don't really know (plus its damn cold outside)
            Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
              Aah that was his first time on the swings?? Coolio.

This weekend I'm taking boychild down to the big smoke to see my bezzie mate.
              I know! First time on his own You'd never have guessed from the laughs of him, would you?
              Bazza gets caught
              Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
                Nothing much; Lunch at Atelier de Joel Robuchon on Saturday, staying at the Waldorf, then lunch at Gordon Ramsay at Claridges on Sunday.

How about you?
                Oh tulip, its Mr. Creosote!
                Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working in office, as usual.

Comment

Anyone mentioned the clocks yet:

"I made love to my wife for an hour and fifteen minutes one time. Of course, that was the night the clocks went back."

Comment

Went to see Madagascar 3 but was getting funny looks in the cinema as I watched a kids film on my own, maybe it's the blonde wig and tracksuit, should I have put the cigar out?
                      Last edited by SimonMac; 28 October 2012, 20:11.
                      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                      X