• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Time Sheets.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lORD lUCAN
    Knew what , knew that you dressed up in woman clothes ?? Prey do tell...
    How terribly random

Mailman

Comment

Originally posted by lORD lUCAN
      Prey do tell...
      pray
      We must strike at the lies that have spread like disease through our minds

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Dalek
        Sign the time sheet or be exterminated!
        Now THAT is a very worthwhile solution to this predicament, and I bet the Purple Dalek never has a problem with contract extensions either !

Notes Shall try this next time come renewall, extend my contract or be exterminated ...nice one!

Good luck Purple Dalek.

Comment

Originally posted by Mailman
          I sign off a number of contractors time sheets and have a good laugh when they think they are on good money...if only they knew

Mailman
          I've stayed quiet for long enough on this one and here comes my CUK ritual suicide....

Mailman you really are a big fucking cunt.

What makes you think you earn so much more than everybody else? especially as you do indeed spend more time posting than coding - though probably less time than you spend wanking. You TWAT

Comment

His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by supremepods
              I've stayed quiet for long enough on this one and here comes my CUK ritual suicide....

What makes you think you earn so much more than everybody else? especially as you do indeed spend more time posting than coding - though probably less time than you spend wanking. You TWAT
              LMFAO
              Last edited by lORD lUCAN; 20 June 2006, 12:21.

Comment

Supremepods, you are my hero.

Comment

Originally posted by Dalek Supreme
                  Supremepods, you are my hero.

I thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by supremepods

He he get in there my son.

Comment

Originally posted by Mailman
                      I sign off a number of contractors time sheets and have a good laugh when they think they are on good money...if only they knew

Mailman
                      I think most contractors have some idea of what their permie counterparts are earning and most contracts I have been on I've earned substantially more than the perms. Otherwise I wouldn't be contracting. You can just have a quick look at jobserve to see what you'd expect to get as perm.

Comment

Working...
                      X