• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Italian seismologists jailed...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still think European Arrest Warrants are a good idea?

Comment

Originally posted by Flashman View Post
      Still think European Arrest Warrants are a good idea?
      I read only yesterday that we have an opt-out on those.

Along with 119 other interferences that are due for ratification in 2014.

Or something like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
        I read only yesterday that we have an opt-out on those.

Along with 119 other interferences that are due for ratification in 2014.

Or something like that.
        No opt out currently. EAW's are 'under review'

Nick Clegg aide urges Lib Dems to attack EU justice opt-out 'open goal' | Politics | The Guardian

'Review' in this case meaning that process which generates favourable headlines in the Daily Mail for a couple of years after which we can safely get on with implementing the EU laws. Vote Conservative!!

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
          'Prosecutors said the defendants gave a falsely reassuring statement before the quake, while the defence maintained there was no way to predict major quakes'
          I wonder if the next lot are going to be running through the streets shouting "You're all going to die!"

Or say nothing at all.

Besides, isn't an Earthquake an act of God? How about banging his representative on Earth up for a few years?

Comment

Originally posted by bless 'em all View Post

Besides, isn't an Earthquake an act of God? How about banging his representative on Earth up for a few years?
            what ?? arrest the pope. the shock waves would be enormous

(\__/)
            (>'.'<)
            ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
              what ?? arrest the pope. the shock waves would be enormous
              The Pope? I meant David Icke.

Comment

Working...
              X