• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Disappointments

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    Yes, and I even discarded half a pint of God's good ale for the sake of shagging a slapper.
    And how much did it cost to get in to that attraction?
    +50 Xeno Geek Points
    Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
    As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      No I'm not offering one night with MF, but when was the last time you were really disappointed?

Over the weekend took the kids to the Eden Project after hearing nothing be rave reviews, but it turned out to just be a big green house.

I was expecting something more educational, and interactive for the kids, in the end it we have a very similar thing in Leeds (Roundhay Tropical World) which is a hell of a lot cheaper, and there is a pub over the road rather than having to walk bloody miles back to the car at Eden!
      You can see all the plants you are ever going to need to see right here on CUK
      Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
        And how much did it cost to get in to that attraction?
        Half a pint.
        And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
          Sometimes I wished I had failed; trying to get some sensation from a hollowed out box that stinks of fish and could accomodate the post office tower just made me wish I'd stayed in the pub and finished my pint.
          I hope you used precautions - like tying a plank to your feet so you didn't fall in!

Comment

Originally posted by BA to the Stars View Post
            I hope you used precautions - like tying a plank to your feet so you didn't fall in!
            Gas mask and biohazard suit might have been better.
            And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Do they object to you carrying several large bricks and a bucket of weedkiller into the Eden Project?

Comment

Originally posted by KentPhilip View Post
                Do they object to you carrying several large bricks and a bucket of weedkiller into the Eden Project?
                I've been to the Eden Project a couple of times, last time a few months ago. The kids enjoyed, we enjoyed. It was relaxing and very educational. The children drew pictures, put a tent up and enjoyed running around & remembering the Latin names of the herbs. Of course, I wouldn't expect everyone's children to enjoy the educational part as frankly some kids & their parents are just a bit chavvy/thick, think playing computer games & picking their nose is the height of entertainment while their dad fooks off to the pub for a pint of mild.

Just saying like.
                What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                  I've been to the Eden Project a couple of times, last time a few months ago. The kids enjoyed, we enjoyed. It was relaxing and very educational. The children drew pictures, put a tent up and enjoyed running around & remembering the Latin names of the herbs. Of course, I wouldn't expect everyone's children to enjoy the educational part as frankly some kids & their parents are just a bit chavvy/thick, think playing computer games & picking their nose is the height of entertainment while their dad fooks off to the pub for a pint of mild.

Just saying like.
                  Phew, I thought that was a dig at me but I drink heavy not mild.
                  Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                  I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                    I've been to the Eden Project a couple of times, last time a few months ago. The kids enjoyed, we enjoyed. It was relaxing and very educational. The children drew pictures, put a tent up and enjoyed running around & remembering the Latin names of the herbs. Of course, I wouldn't expect everyone's children to enjoy the educational part as frankly some kids & their parents are just a bit chavvy/thick, think playing computer games & picking their nose is the height of entertainment while their dad fooks off to the pub for a pint of heavy.

Just saying like.
                    ftfy
                    Keeping calm. Keeping invoicing.

Comment

When you temporarily removed your sig

Comment

Working...
                      X