• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Eurotunnel car checks

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I get it. The TIRs carrying tons of drugs pass but couple of joints and you are for a world of troubles. Democracy at its best.

Comment

Stick a 15 year old school girl in the back seat and I can guarantee the half an ounce of weed won't be noticed at all
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
        Stick a 15 year old school girl in the back seat and I can guarantee the half an ounce of weed won't be noticed at all
        "Now then now then as it 'appens guys and gals I've often stuck a 15 year old school girl on the back seat" - J Saville

Comment

I've yet to find a drug that's worth carrying across a border.
          Job motivation: how the powerful steal from the stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
            When I used to travel to and from Holland I was regularly stopped and the car searched. I used to always clean and check the car before I left Holland. I got so fed up at being stopped I made an official complaint.
            Hi, sorry to resurrect an old post! I think i might be in a similar situation in terms of being singled out for searches, and just wondered if making a formal complaint made things better (or worse) or did nothing?
            Many thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by globetrotter1 View Post
              Hi, sorry to resurrect an old post! I think i might be in a similar situation in terms of being singled out for searches, and just wondered if making a formal complaint made things better (or worse) or did nothing?
              Many thanks!
              Wrong forum to post on.
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Many thanks!
                Is you one of da brothers? swarthy complexion? beard? - then you may be being profiled
                If you is a wasp then they are just trying to balance the number

Either way remember HM Govt advice ... nothing to hide nothing to fear - or something like that

HTH
                How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Drive a trailer full of refugees on both legs and you will NEVER get stopped.

They only give a toss about lost revenue. Bodies really don't matter to them.

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
                    Either way remember HM Govt advice ... nothing to hide and we'll fit you up with something that'll have you picking up the soap in the showers in nothing flat sunshine.
                    HTH
                    FTFY.

Comment

Many thanks!
                      Stop whinging and take it like a man, you wimp! Do you complain about always having to stop at traffic lights and zebra crossings too?
                      I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Comment

Working...
                      X