• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Permies about to be destroyed

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by escapeUK View Post
    But many has wished he was dying with the blood of those he hates on his hands.
    You think he should kill the permies? Who will sign the timesheets?
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
      You think he should kill the permies? Who will sign the timesheets?
      Is he dying, in which case it doesnt matter.

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
        But it should not be this way, so extreem. You are getting yourself too stressed. Back off get yourself a new gf, life is too short.

Think about it, in five years time, what do you want to remember, the two permies you f£@k up or the hotel in Paris you spent the weekend with the gf?

Currently on crap project, think about which castle to book a spa weekend
        You might have a point, maybe i havent been managing the stress properly. It's only work after all, not life and death.

Comment

Originally posted by aussielong View Post
          Youve missed the point assguru. Couple of days ago you made a nasty comment about me regarding alcoholism and maths. Today you dig out a maths comment I made from 4 years ago (4 years!). Do I have to spell out what that says about you?

I've noticed , occasionally you disappear from your frantic posting for "tea in the garden". Is that when you get booted off the library PC so Geoff from Greggs bakery can check his hotmail? I bet you storm round the reference library dreaming up your next dig!!
          assielong and assguru

Comment

Gotta agree with some people on here.

Dont get stressed about it. People will try and stitch you up especially if you're the contractor. It happens.

Personally, one of the reasons I left permie dom because I can't be arsed to arselick and make myself look good. As I've found, sometimes you'll get blamed for something no matter whos fault it is. No point getting stressed over it - if it happens it happens. Keep billing and let the idiots argue amongst themselves.
            Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

the wuestio

What is best in life?

Originally posted by ConanTheBarbarian
              To crush your enemies, see them driven before you... and to hear the lamentation of their women
              Last edited by doomage; 15 October 2012, 09:30.
              Keeping calm. Keeping invoicing.

Comment

Originally posted by aussielong View Post
                You might have a point, maybe i havent been managing the stress properly. It's only work after all, not life and death.
                Don't forget to post your attemps to get a new gf on here, a lot more interesting
                Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Working...
                X